Greetings Fuqua Class of 2012!
Do you have an idea for a startup? Submit it now and you could win $500 and a consultation with an angel investor!
Over the next few days, we're collecting ideas for the Duke Start-Up Challenge - Orientation Edition.
2) We'll read the description of all the ideas (keeping them anonymous) at Orientation on Tuesday morning
3) You and your classmates will choose which ideas they like the best, via text message.
4) The winner will take home $500 and a consultation with an angel investor!
Time is running out and space is limited.
The first 10 people who submit an idea will receive a free Duke Start-Up Challenge t-shirt!
And everyone that submits an idea will receive a free copy of Business Plan Pro (MSRP: $279.90)
You can submit by:
2) Emailing your idea (140 characters) to Howie Rhee, email@example.com
3) Filling out a piece of paper (140 characters) and putting it in the box at Orientation at 3:30pm on Monday
All ideas will be presented anonymously, so you can share your idea, even if you're not sure it is a good one.
The idea with the most votes will receive a $500 prize and a consultation with an angel investor.
In addition, the next 10 ideas will each receive $25 prizes.
Due to time constraints only the top 30 ideas will be used, as selected by the Duke Start-Up Challenge.
Submit an idea today!
Howie Rhee, MBA
Managing Director, Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
919-617-1123 Google Voice / Mobile